Thursday, June 23, 2005
How bout some hindsight for ya...
When I drive around town in my car and I see a vehicle with a Kerry/Edwards 04' sticker on the bumper I think to myself...gee, hindsight's kickin your ass isn't it? Now you have a sticker proclaiming the defeat of the man you voted for stuck to your car for all to see. The elections are over people, take the stickers off! Kerry lost, deal with it. If he runs again, maybe you should think about getting a magnetic "sticker" for your car so that you can remove it And I don't want to hear some lame excuse about how you kept it on there so people would know you voted for Kerry and not for Bush and you hate Bush wah wah wah, save it. Nobody cares who you voted for, what really matters is that you cared to vote. And you can hate Bush all you want, but he is still the president and he still beat your man Kerry. Keep your head up though, you've always got next election, but for Petes sake don't leave that freakin sticker on there until 2008!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment