Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Freedom

I had my last final on Friday....the sweet feeling of relief is still washing over me. I ended the semester with 3 A's and a B, yay for me. I worked from home today so I watched the movie "Crash", if you haven't seen it you really should, it was very poignant and entertaining. I def. want to buy it on DVD, sadly, it really says a lot about our society. See it! We saw the newest installment of Harry Potter last weekend, I was dying to see it, and apparently for good reason. It was the best yet, I am already anxiously awaiting the next release. I changed my mind about what sort of tattoo I wanted to get when I am in CA. Originally I was going to get a black pansy since pansies were my grandmas favorite flower, but I have since found a great celtic-type knot with a heart in it that I think is a little more "me" and of course it will match my claddagh. Now I just have to figure out where to put it. I am also debating about whether I want to put the celtic word for grandma (maimeo) /belowit, or a quote I associate with my grandma around it "I love you more today than yesterday but less than tomorrow".

No comments: