Monday, August 02, 2004
weekend mush
Ah yes, so it would seem 2 years have passed since that fateful day I met Eddie....hard to believe really. I guess its true when they say time flies when you're having fun. In any event, I was told mid-week by Eddie that in honor of our anniversary we were going out on saturday, somewhere at 2 in the afternoon. Yes, I too was confused, what goes on at 2 in the afternoon, 2 in the afternoon that requires me to wear a dress and him to actually go out and buy khaki pants?! Are you on the edge of your seat yet? I certainly was. Turns out we had a lovely afternoon aboard the "spirit of norfolk" dinner cruise ship thingy. They have an "early dinner" which is what we went to, they have dinner, a dj, some lame cruise-ship type performers...it was nice, we got a great view from the second deck table at the window that we had. We also got a bottle of champagne, commemerative glasses and the 6 red roses from the table. Go Eddie, what a great suprise! Ok, yes, I am gushing, but admit it...you would be too! BTW...117 days till the wedding and I'm so excited I could almost pee my pants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey... how about you post something new!! :)
Post a Comment