Saturday, August 28, 2004

job schmob

In case anyone didn't know, I pretty much despise my job. Not only because its monotonous, but my immediate supervisor is a complete moron and by moron i mean that recently he had "surgery" and was out of the office for a week, after returning with an OBVIOUS facelift he expected that people wouldnt notice, they would just think he had a "refreshing vacation"....is he kidding me? And his name is Barry...enough said. In any event, in an attempt to escape Barry and his overstretched face and moronic supervisory ways I applied for an internal transfer upstairs to the credentialing department. At the moment, myself and 2 other co-workers are credentialing for them anyways, and we did the same thing for 3 months last year. All three of us applied at the urging of the management upstairs because they had three positions open and were eager to fill them with people who had experience (meaning us). Well, Andrea turned all of her info in first, so she got offered a job first. I found out yesterday that due to my school schedule (which is ONE class for ONE hour on Wednesdays) they will not give me the job. So, I feel like a giant loser cuz I know the other 2 girls are going to get to go upstairs and I'll still be stuck with BARRY THE FROGFACE! The only thing that keeps me going is that the wedding is in 91 days, and after that I will have Eddies benefits and I can look for another job! So poo on Value Options!

1 comment:

jmarie22 said...

with a name like Barry.. you are in for humiliation no matter what. He would have been better off getting a third ear attached to his face.. that would have been less noticible than his blatent moronic self. Don't you worry.. you can come and credential for me anyday! Goodbye Value Options.. hello TriCare :)