Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Fall is upon us

Its so hard to believe its already September, every year older I get the shorter each year becomes, funny how that works. It feels like it was just New Years Eve and we are drinking champagne with my parents waiting for the ball to drop and wedding plans were in the early stages. Now its September and the wedding is only 82 days away...in 82 days I'll be somebodys wife?!? Its big to think about.

I love fall, unfortunately the weather has not turned fallish yet, but it will. The leaves change and it gets brisk, I love brisk and being able to wear a pretty fuzzy sweater. Its my favorite time of year.

I started my class last week, looks like it will be interesting, and I already knew I liked the teacher. She is actually the head of the entire english department, so its good to get to know her right off. I am looking forward to getting this school thing finished, but I have a feeling I won't finish before we have to move, its a frustrating thought, but not much I can do.

On an excellent note...VEGAS is in 3 weeks baby! I am sooooo excited! I havent seen Steven in over a year and its always good times with miss Janessa, the three of us are going to have a BLAST, it will be like old times...one last Hurrah!

No comments: