We went to the circus last night, Ringling Brothers is in town! I havent been to the circus in about 10 years or so, so I was really excited about it. I had a caramel apple, and a beer. Yes, beer at the circus, I found it to be wonderful too. Just like beer at Chuck E Cheese. Apparently the purveyors of beer are aware that any event or place that will have children in attendance should serve beer in order to pacify the parents and other patrons who have to sit within hearing distance of the kids.
My favorite act was the little baby elephants, they were the cutest things on earth! They had a very lame clown who made appearances throughout the show, im not a fan of clowns to begin with, but this one was annoying and boring. I spose the kids liked him. But, since they are still touting this as "the greatest show on earth" i think the clown needs to go. During the trapeze portion, which they have now re-named "sky surfing" (and might i add that they are not surfing on anything, how bout lets just call it Trapeze, cuz thats what it is) one of the guys didnt make his catch, so he fell onto the net, that was upsetting, i mean i hear that they travel 50 weeks out of the year, so you know they are doing tons of shows....and this guy cant even make the catch? LAME, how bout you stop prancing around in your sparkly spandex pants and practice a little more?
As much as I complain though, we had a super time....and the elephant poop didnt stink
Friday, February 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment