Since the wedding is over, I can no longer bear to visit my beloved theKnot.com site, it makes me sad to hear about other people planning their big days when I have nothing left to plan, and my beautiful white dress is just sadly hanging on the closet door. Luckily, the creators of that wonderful website created a website for newlyweds, which is thenest.com. I have quickly become equally as addicted to this site. Apparently I am only one of the many newlyweds who experiences wedding withdrawls...I love not being the only one!
Ventilations=
My job is awful, I hate it more and more each and every day
We are having a hard time finding boxes to pack up all the stuff we have for the big move (where does all this stuff come from? I think it is breeding in my closet!)
I'm not gonna lie, we (which really means I) racked up a bit (and when i say a bit, it makes me feel better than saying, a lot) of credit card debt during wedding planning etc. Its frustrating and makes me feel defeated sometimes. I know its my own fault, and those credit cards are now in a drawer in my dresser and NOT in the wallet, but its frustrating nonetheless.
I am glad its wednesday though...I hate to say it but I am always "workin for the weekend"
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment