Saturday, April 09, 2005
I cant think of a good title
So my friend Andrea is getting married today. I am TOTALLY excited! Not only for her and Nate (her soon to be husband) but also for the wedding itself. Now dont get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding but it seemed like I was so busy running around talking to people and doing whatever else that the night went by in the flicker of an eye. I am hoping to be able to sit back and relish in her festivities. I am also in charge of some of the decorations for the reception and i am NERVOUS that im gong to mess them up, i guess we shall see. In preparation for the days events I had my hair colored (gotta hide the gnarly white hairs that are popping up with increasing frequency) and straightened, and I also, for the first time, had my precious eyebrows waxed. (you would think its my own freakin wedding!) It felt SO good to have my eyebrows waxed, it was a hairy relief! I am quite excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment