Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I bet you wanted to know...

Heres some sweet interview questions from my pal Lisa-

1. If you were a man would you be gay? Well I wouldn't rule it out, I mean you know I'm not lying when I say there are a ton of hot gay men out there...and Lisa you could be one of my fag hags

2. If you were the first woman president, what's the first thing you would do? Re-decorate the oval office in HOT PINK! Ok no seriously, I would try and get a law passed that required people to have a license in order to have children and some sort of statute saying that 2 people have to be at least 21 and have known eachother at least a year before they get married.

3. Where did you get the nickname "Foxy" from? Ummmm.....Well I used to say "crazy like a fox" or "_____ like a fox" a lot, so I'm pretty sure it came from there but I can't be absolutely certain.

4. How many children do you want to eventually have? I'd be ok with just one, but two would be the max and I might drive myself crazy and keep one of them in a cage at all times.

5. If you could choose any career, what would it be? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to own a store that rented out formal occasion gowns and wedding dresses, as well as sold new items. Along with it, I would be a wedding planner. Ahhh...my dream job. A more realistic career that I would love to have would be to be an editor of some kind, I'm a fan of marking up other peoples work with red pen and telling them what they did wrong..mwa ha ha ha

If you would like to participate in the interview game, leave me a comment and ask me to send you 5 questions to answer on your blog....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl.. what is the random quote?? that is crap.. send it on over.. you know i will answer that shizzle! :)

Anonymous said...

so.. i def. agree with Lisa.. we need an update!