Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Busy Bee

I haven't posted in a while, school is getting a bit more hectic since the end of the semester is quickly closing in. I love that feeling, but hate all the extra papers and stuff that end up being assigned. I decided to try making instant coffee in the mornings, I really hate not having coffee, but I am just too freakin lazy to actually use the coffee machine. This stuff is pretty gross, and yet I am drinking it anyways....ahhh the wonder and marvel of a coffee addiction. I'm getting excited for the holidays, I can't wait for the day after thanksgiving so I can start playing my christmas tunes without feeling guilty. I'm not looking forward to the idea of buying xmas gifts, because as usual I didnt plan ahead very well in the $ department, oh well, I'll figure something cool out, I always do. I'm really looking forward to going home at the end of December, when we were there in January we didnt really get to spend any time in SLO, so this will be a nice trip with a few days to hang out, of course now I have like ONE friend left in SLO...damn growing up and moving on! We are still waiting to find out if Eddie will be able to get leave to go out to CA, I will be livid if he can't, but such is the life of a military family. On New Years we are going to the Madonna Inn for their big bash with my parents, what a thrill! I have a really cute dress to wear and the room we reserved is ALLL PINK!!!! It should be fun times. Our anniversary is coming up...I truly cannot believe its already been a year since the wedding. Time has just FLOWN by....I'm ready for another wedding! Everyone says the first year is the hardest, so I guess I'll be glad to have it out of the way. Although if this was the hardest, then we are going to have it pretty easy. My pal Andrea and I are considering doing an at-home wedding consulting business together on the side, since we both loved planning our weddings so much, AND, if I do say so myself, we were pretty freakin good at it. I'll keep ya'll posted on what transpires with that. Ok so this was a random blog with lots of different stories, but I havent updated in a bit and I had a lot to throw in...OH, I almost forgot! I'm pretty sure my mom and I are getting tix to go see The Nutcracker, which most people know is one of my favorite holiday traditaions...but even better than that...We have tix to see THE LION KING broadway show at the end of Dec...I am so stoked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

number one.... not so many friends in SLO left.. but you've got one very excited friend in San Diego!!

number two... that wedding thing would be cool.. an added service would include tampons :P