Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Sad time on The Today Show...
Katie Couric announced this morning that she will be leaving The Today Show at the end of May. I think you either love her or you hate her. I happen to love her. I think she and Matt make a cute morning duo that delivers the heavy news of the day to me without depressing me and entertains me with chit chat and fun little segments that make mornings bearable. I guess they will probably move Ann Curry over to her spot, which is ok, I like Ann and I think she will be a suitable replacement, but nobody will ever take Katies place as my favorite morningshow host. I am going to revel in the final months of morning news with Katie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i am gonna miss her too.. that stinks
Post a Comment