I've always wanted a red front door, I think maybe I get it from my mom. In any event, I was so thrilled when we bought our house because even though its yellow, its sooooo light that I knew I could get away with painting it red. I finally got around to finishing it up today and I must say it looks really sharp.
I wento to see TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra) last week with Andrea and Nate and it was just as awesome as I remember it being last year. The music and the lasers and the pyrotechnics all come together for a fabulous show to welcome the holiday season.
I went out to get stuff for Thanksgiving today. Since we're having 6 guests at our house I needed to get table linens and all that jazz, we also didnt have a complete set of 8 matching dishes so I went ahead and picked some out. All of the stores of course have their holiday stuff out and are playing Christmas music. Add to that the fact that I painted the door red I was really feeling the Christmas mood so I broke down and started to listen to Christmas music. I usually try and wait till after Thanksgiving but I just couldn't do it.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment