Sunday, October 12, 2008

Forced motivation

It's about 7 p.m. Sunday. I had major plans to clean my closet this weekend because it is disastrous. I mean, if the governor saw it he would declare it a state of emergency. I can't even seen the floor which means in order to get to the dresser that sits at the back of the closet I have to step on lots of things, some of which may not be good for stepping on.

Luckily, I'm off two days this week since I'm working the weekend so I have big plans to take care of my closet. However, I've obviously said that before so my friend Carrissa came to my rescue with a suggestion. She proposed that I blog about my closet and perhaps post pictures of its current state and talk about my plans to clean it and post pictures of the aftermath, that way I would have the motivation of knowing the blogging public that reads this (all four of you) would hold me to my closet cleaning plans! Genius I tell you.
So, here are some "before" pictures of what my closet presently looks like:



Scary right? I plan to take on the task Wednesday, so stay tuned for some awesometastic "after" artwork of my cleaning efforts.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sadly, this looks like my bedroom floor. My husband is about to leave my ass because of it. Maybe you will inspire me! :)

Rachel said...

This is disgusting. It makes me want to vomit. If you don't clean that pile of crap up, I will not be your friend anymore.
(motivated??? I could totally be a professional motivator. Totally.)

Lisa said...

HAHAHAHA! I love Rachel's comment.

Craft Crazy said...

It is only forced motivation if you actually follow thru.