Tuesday, July 12, 2005

ponderance

I haven't posted much of anything with substance as of late...besides my mini rant about taking those stupid "Kerry/Edwards" stickers off cars.

I watched the movie "Thirteen" on Saturday and it was unsettling and disturbing...only because of the pure reality of it, it truly hit home with me. If you haven't seen it, you should, its a good movie. Hard to watch at times, but the truth is that its what is really going on, so watch it and wake up to reality. I've already been a part of that reality for the last 9 months or so with whats going on back home, but this movie put it right in my face and I couldn't escape it. It made me sad, it made me want to cry and run home and hug her and make things ok. Makes me want to tell her that its going to be ok and it doesn't have to be like this. It has left a dull ache.

Its a busy month for birthdays, my sister will be 16 and that scares the hell out of me. My best friend Janessa will be the big 25, a monumental birthday of sorts only in that its 1/4 of a century. My good friend here, Andrea will be 24 at the end of the month, nothing monumental but worth mentionaing at least : ) Other than that life is status quo. I like the new job, its so much less drama and stress and hassle. I am finding the idea of going back to school scary...but I will do it and get it over with. Eddie is going to Bahrain for a week at the end of the month to help them out with their simulator, I'm not a big fan of that but its relatively safe out that way and now i have 2 big attack dogs at home to protect me! ha ha ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lola will attack by putting the criminal on her pee pad and urinating on them... and that is a scary thought.