We went and saw charlie and the chocolate factory this weekend, I recommend it to everyone. Its an odd take on the timeless classic, perhaps making it a little more appealing to adults. Johnny Depp, as usual, does a phenomenal job at capturing the strange essence of Wonka in this film....GO SEE IT
Eddie left for a trip to Bahrain today, he will be back Saturday but I always hate for him to be away, at least the dogs will keep me company. I'm nervous this time around though, whcih doesnt help things....although Bahrain is considered 'safe' its not safe like I would like it to be. I will just be glad when he is safe at home.
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
if you want to view... paradise.. simply look around... and you will... anything you want to.. do it... you can change the world.. there's nothing to it........
Post a Comment