I did it...I bought them...and, I'm not gonna lie...I love them. The bright red, rubbery comfort they supply me with is worth the fashion faux paux I commit. What have I bought for $29.99 you ask? Crocs...yes, thats right, Crocs.
I have been contemplating the purchase for quite some time now, something about the vibrant colors and the promise of comfort was appealing to me and yet I thought them to be equally hideous. I broke down and bought my cherry red Crocs on Sunday. We moved here to NC on Saturday and for the next 5 days we made at least one trip to Lowes. That darn cement floor really starts to make my heels ache and standing and painting all day, as well as standing on the metal step ladder had my feet KILLING me at the end of the day. As Eddie and I were walking around what Jacksonville calls a "mall" I saw that Hallmark had a Crocs display and I checked it out. I tried one on and felt immediate relief for my poor feet. And that was that, I bought them. I wear them every single day while I paint or let the dogs outside and they can get paint on them, or get wet in the grass because they are wonderfully washable.
So go ahead and hate if you must, but honestly...as long as I'm not wearing jorts...who am I trying to impress down here?
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CROCS ROCK!!!! I am so proud of you.. it totally makes up for when you bought those birkenstocks. :) They are tre' chic out here; see being fashionable is in your blood.. no matter where you live. :)
Post a Comment