Monday, October 16, 2006

A chill in the air

Fall is finally here. Its my favorite season out here on the East coast because the nasty humid weather is on its way out and the crisp morning air moves in. It even smells like fall. I just took the dogs outside and someone was using their fireplace and it smelled so good. Unfortunately with the return of fall comes the return of the necessity of wearing socks, which I hate. I begrudgingly threw a pair on a few minutes ago because my feet were ice cold.

I'm getting excited for halloween this year because we're going to have Trick Or Treaters and we can carve pumpkins and put them on our front porch. The ball is a little over 3 weeks away and as always I am getting excited. And, since the ball is so close that means the Trans Siberian Orchestra is close as well, since its coming to The Scope the week after the ball. They really put you in the Holiday spirit. We are having Thanksgiving at our house this year and I can't wait, our first family event at our very own place.

When fall comes that means that the holidays are right around the corner, and its absolutely my favorite time of year. I def. have to treasure the holiday season this year because Eddie won't be here next year.

No comments: