The house is finally coming together, since Eddie had yesterday off he spent the day hanging things on the walls. It's really starting to feel like OUR home. There's still painting to be done and a few boxes to unpack. We have boxes full of books and VHS tapes left, so now we have to get a bookshelf for all the books and go through the VHS tapes and decide what we want to purchase on DVD and then get rid of them! I bought some raid and a bug bomb so hopefully that will keep some of the spiders at bay once I use the bomb.
I'm heading back to VA on Thursday for the Toby Keith concert on Friday. It sucks to have to turn around and drive right back up when we just got back, but oh well. It will be good to get back into the office and check in on things.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment