Sunday, May 25, 2008

I know I know

So, I haven't posted in a while. I keep meaning to do it and then I get busy with work or vegetating on the sofa catching up on my TV shows and I never seem to get around to it. Anyways, I have quite a few things to update on, the most recent item being a vacation to the Outer Banks with the fam last week, but I'm not feeling the writing vibe at this very moment. So, I'm putting it off. But I will leave you with an interesting piece of information. I was informed by some friends that rather than going on vacation many people are opting to stay home for what is being termed a "staycation." Since we spent the last week on vacation with my fam, we are spending memorial day weekend staycationing with some friends in town. Today we spent the day in the pool and hanging out in the sun. Plans for tomorrow - The Staycation Olympics! Curious yet?

Stay Tuned...

No comments: