Wednesday, March 15, 2006

GRRR AND HUFF PUFF

Let me start off with a NEWS FLASH.....

My lips are finally un-chapped! With all the weird weather and total dry climate we have been experiencing as of late my lips were completely chapped...the kind of chapped where the skin is hanging off and you pick it and it bleeds and the corners of your mouth are so dry they are sore. I have been carrying around Vaseline in my purse for the past few weeks in an attempt to get my lips back to normal. Nothing seemed to be working...until last night. I accidentally stumbled across a brand new un-opened tube of the general run of the mill chapstick, you know the kind in the little black tube. I opened it and applied it to my lips right before bed and I awoke this morning to chap-free lips!

Now onto the grrrrr...

The summer/fall schedule is out at ODU and it sucks ass! They aren't offering any classes I want or need at times that are convenient. As a result, I will most likely be taking 3 classes (yes, I said 3) over the summer, 2 of which will be 3 hour evening classes ending at 9pm. My brain turns off at around 7pm, so I have no idea how I am going to manage, but at least I will have my friend Rachel (and most likely big cups of starbucks) to share in my misery as she is also masochistic and will be taking the classes. Night classes are my arch nemesis, but I am being forced to take them and it makes me mad. The third class is actually going to be during the second session, so I will only have to worry about one class for the last few weeks of my summer and its in the morning (thank GOD!) My summer is really shaping up to be a *winner*...sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey just remember that after all your sucky classes... you will be in Veags living it up!! That is something worth gettign excited over!