Thursday, March 09, 2006

this n that

First of all, I am doing a happy dance because I just got a call from the store at the mall and my Vera Bradley purse came in...wooo hooo!

Secondly, I had to change my blog settings so that only registered users could comment cuz I got a comment from some anonymous person that ticked me off. So register and comment people!

Third, the hippy and I are still in our heated discussion, I have yet to reply to her second email, I am trying to compose myself so I can respond to her socialist ideals.

Janessa came to visit last Thursday for a few days, as usual we had good times. Friday we had much needed pedicure and picked up fabric for the apron skirts we were going to make. Friday night was the big night, we met up with people and went dancing at Have a Nice Day Cafe at Waterside and it was GOOD TIMES! We stayed at a hotel right next door so everyone was safe and we could just walk there. Janessa and I made a promise to eachother that we wouldnt go to bed while the room was still spinning, so, when we got back to the hotel we decided we should walk around a bit to be sure we were good to go. So, off we went, we took the elevator floor by floor and walked all 8 floors of the hotel from one end to the other, being mischevious along the way. At one point we picked up a stack of flyers set out for either a conference that had happened earlier that day, or was set up for the next day, and left them in front of peoples doors. This same conference area also provided us with free t-shirts. We later realized the shirts were from annual christian womens meeting...so yeah, we stole from the church...hell here we come!

Despite my best efforts of drinking 3 bottles of water throughout the evening and walking before bed I still awoke the next morning to my usual barf routine, only 4 hours this time around though. Seriously, I think I am allergic to alcohol or something. We spent saturday recovering and then went to the mystery dinner theater that night, it wasnt good it wasnt bad, and we figured it out without any help. yay us!

We spent sunday sewng up a storm and each created a cute ass skirt, i am nwo working on number 2 to wear to work tomorrow, i am so proud of myself! They look HOT over pants, I mean you dont even know! Monday Janessa was set to go home so we made a stop at H&M since they dont have one in SD and found some great items and had a nice sushi lunch. All in all, a full and fun weekend. I think my favorite part was saturday afternoon when we were laying in bed together, trying NOT to nap so we wouldnt miss Andreas party, its times like those I miss having my best friend around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww shucks!! i had a stinking great time there.. i totally want to go back out there again. just that funny thing called a job and bills that always get in the way!!! hahaha :)