So, I went to the hairdresser last night, FINALLY. What used to be my h0t pink streak was now a nasty orange-pink dry looking piece of cotton candy situation...no bueno. I went for fluorescent purple this time, it's rockin! I might even like it better than the pink. I also discussed my current hair aggrivation with the stylist. Basically, I am so freakin bored with my hair, and there isnt much I can do about it. Because its so freakin humid here in the summer, I have to keep my hair long so I can put it up, and the length provides weight so that I can sometimes wear it down. Of course, since its ridiculously curly I cant cut any cute layers or anything, which is why I have resorted to putting whacky colors in the back, at least it gives me a little something fun. In any event, I have come to the conclusion that I am going to get my hair chemically straightened. I don't want to hear anything about it from you naysayers! If you had to deal with this hair on a regular basis you would be dying for change too. I am already excited, and I probably wont get it done for another month or so. Once its straight I can actually get a real haircut, not just a trim at the bottom, it can have a STYLE and layers and all that fun stuff that everyone else can have.
BOO YAH I cant wait!
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think it is a brilliant idea!
Post a Comment