Wednesday, May 10, 2006

here comes the insanity...

So summer school has started and I've been to the first night of both of my classes. I'm overwhelmed already. I'm already finding out that taking 2 literature classes at the same time probably wasn't the best idea. My womens lit class consists of 7 different books, which means we have to read about one book a week, on top of the reading for my shakespeare class. I guess I won't be reading The Davinci Code during the OBX vacay. I'm just going to have to keep a book in my purse at all times so that whenevefr I can catch 5 minutes to read I can just whip it out. The books are going to be good, I just hate being under pressure to finish an entire book in short period of time when I have everything else going on...work and the impending move being the big things.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck in those classes Dolly.. I know you can do it. Hey.. if you need any assistance for the tests.. matching up the authors to the works.. you know where to look! hahaha