I've been requested to update, so here it is. I just had my last final yesterday, finished it in under 15 minutes and scored a 98...boo yah! Thus far I have an A- in Lit, A- in Spanish, and an A in sociology, I am still waiting on one more grade. Summer school starts on Monday, I am not looking forward to the night classes, I dont know how I am going to stay awake, let alone pay attention in class. Luckily my pal Rachel will be there to suffer with me.
Work is busy as ever, since we are leaving much earlier than I expected (In June) we are trying to get some things tied up before I go.
Eddie and I have been parusing the internet for housing listings in NC since we plan to buy a house down there. Once Eddie gets down there we will be able to better figure out which areas to look into. He goes down there to check in on the 15th. We are hoping that he will be able to come back up here for the familys trip to OBX on the 20th.
I am really excited for our vacation. I plan to get a lot of reading done. Unfortch I will be missing a weeks worth of classes but Rachel has assured me that she will take good notes. The house we are staying in has a pool, hottub and a sauna that I am sure will be put to good use. Sad to say that the puppies won't be able to come, I always miss them, but I won't miss Lola peeing on the carpet. The weather has been really wishy washy lately, so I hope that we have good weather for our trip. I know that even if it rained the entire time we would all still have fun, but I am really looking forward to lounging around at the beach and poolside.
The Gretchen Wilson concert is coming up fast and I can't wait! She was so awesome last year when she opened up for Kenny. Now she has her second album out so her show will just be that much better. I also just got a notification from ticketmaster that Margaret Cho is coming to the Norva at the end of July and I REALLY want to go, she is so freakin hilarious! Now I just need to find someone to go with me...any takers?
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment