Back from vacation...reality is rough. Luckily, we came back home on Saturday and I didn't have to go to work or class Monday or Tuesday so I had a few days to settle back into life. Apparently that wasn't long enough, because as of yesterday (Tuesday) I was still trying to avoid taking a mid-day nap...what will I do today without a nap?!?!?! This week is already starting off horribly, at least it's already Wednesday. I have a mid-term tonight in my shakespeare class and tomorrow night I have to turn in a take-home midterm (which I havent started yet) and turn in the book review for a book that I still have 100 pages left to read in. DOH! My vacation just ended yesterday and I am already counting down the days to the weekend...I hate it when that happens.
I read The DaVinci Code while I was on vacation, finished in 3 days, LOVED IT. I can't wait to see the movie. It was a real page turner, I just hope the movie lives up to the book. If nothing else I know Tom Hanks will do a great job in his role.
After next week Eddie will be back home for good until we move. We ended up deciding it was the smartest thing for us both to stay here in Chesapeake while he is in his class here and then move together afterward. This will give us much more time to figure out all the house stuff. Instead of rushing to find a house and moving by the end of June we will have at least until the end of August to figure things out. In the meantime we have been looking at houses online in the areas we are interested in. There seem to be quite a lot of homes in Jacksonville for sale in our price range so I am hopeful. Once Eddie is back up here I think we can start taking weekend trips down to NC and actually looking at houses in person.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment