Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Final Countdown

It is SO on! Only two more days of classes, I can hardly believe it. Graduation is May 10 and it feels like that is tomorrow. I've been going to school on and off for about 9 years now and the end is in sight...and I've got a serioues case of senioritis going right now. I only have a few more assignments to turn in and I have zero motivation to complete them. I'm really gonna have to dig deep over the next week to just get all of this done.

Not only am I excited to be done with classes but I'm even more excited about having a little more free time in the evenings since I won't be having to deal with homework anymore. I'd like to start taking a dance class and I REALLY REALLY wanna try out for the local roller derby team, the Voodoo Vixens. Like I told Timmi (http://ttoler.encblogs.com/), I've always wanted to cut bitches and I think becoming a roller girl would allow me to live that dream. Plus, you have to have a super awesometastic "stage name" that is part of your rollergirl persona which is pretty nifty. I'm envisioning myself in a black tutu, fishnets and some hot pink mowing down girls on the opposing team...HECK YES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha - please please please join the roller derby - I will drive down for that shiznat all.the.time.

p.s. I joined a gym and started taking kick boxing - it's like dancing while kicking someone's ass. I think you would enjoy it.