Ok, so I'm 27. I spent most of the day yesterday at work, I had planned to head in early and get my stories written so I could enjoy the rest of the day at home with Eddie but sometimes the news just doesn't wait. Our crime reporter was dealing with a lot of stuff and asked me to step in. Because I'm fascinated with all things criminal I agreed to sit in on the trial of a local woman accused of poisoning and killing a child she was the legal guardian of. It was pretty interesting to see the inner workings of a court room and I'm looking forward to heading back to the court room on Monday and continuing to cover the trial.
I came home from work, slightly Eeyore-esque about how my birthday was going but Eddie quickly cheered me up. He had made me a birthday cake and I think that was my favorite part of the day. We headed to dinner at Outback and came home to enjoy a glass of wine and cigar on the deck.
I'd like to say THANK YOU to all my friends and family who sent me such wonderful, thoughtful birthday gifts, I loved them all.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You did great on your coverage, everybody was saying ...
and OMG, freaking blogger was like "you don't have an account, you can't comment without an account, you petulant swine, how dare you" and I was all "but blogger, it's Molly and she calls me chimmi changas so let me post a comment" and blogger was all "screw you, beyatch, get an account like everyone else!"
so I did. blogger wins. You are totally worth it.
K ... go 'head ... blog something else ...
Post a Comment