Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Karma?
So I don't know if I necesarily believe in Karma but for this week I guess I will. Apparently all the clothes I have donated to the thrift store and my daily click on the Breast Cancer website to fund free mammograms is catching up to me. I found out Monday that UNCW accepted me, so that was a relief. Of course now there's all kinds of mumbo jumbo to deal with in regards to registering and attending some stupid orientation yadda yadda. A huge weight off my mind nonetheless (is that really a word?) More importantly, we got a loan! The real estate agent we have been working with recommended a mortgage company local to NC and a gal there named Amy. She worked with all our stuff and we're now "pre-approved" which means you're hot shit in the world of home buying. Friday night Eddie and I are heading down to NC to look at homes on Saturday, its hard to believe that we may be driving home Saturday night having put a contract down on our very first house! Unfortch the market is so crazy that houses I am looking at today might have sold by Saturday (so keep your fingers crossed). I know there is a home out there for us, we just have to get to it before all the other bitches!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yes.. nonetheless is a word.. congrats on the admission.. i think you have switched colleges as many times as i have moved across the country (hahaha) and i am excited about the house hunting. just remember me, your little Joey, who comes and visits.. scope out a sweet guest room!!
Post a Comment