Perhaps usually an oxymoron...but not Saturday night.
We stopped at the local 7-11, Eddie wanted to get some Monster Energy drinks and I had my eyes on a slurpee. This particular 7-11 is brand new, its only been open about 2 weeks, so it has all the usual 7-11 novelties plus all the new extras. Upon approaching the soda machine Eddie pointed out the most exciting development in 7-11's history! They have created a way to make a soda float, right there! They have these little cups of ice cream in the freezer section that pop onto the top of a big gulp cup. You peel the top off and click it on, then you peel the bottom off and push the ice cream into the cup. Now you're free to fill it with any type of soda delight that you wish. Its genius! I mean seriously, who sits around at work all day and thinks about how to make an ice cream float instantly at 7-11. I want to be whoever that is...
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment