Thursday, August 04, 2005
HE-SHE?
My friend Brians last day of work is today, so we went to Mi Hogar, the little mexi restraunt down the road for lunch. The waitress was of course, a little mexi lady, with coke bottle glasses and crazy crossed eyes. She seemed very disoriented most of the time and was obviously blind and hard of hearing. When it came time to place our orders, she glanced in my general direction (I think...its hard to tell when her eyes are sort of wandering all over the place) and said "And for you sir?" Yes thats right...apparently I am a man, or at least appear to be one. News to me! So thats nice...way to ruin my day mexi lady. I think that might be worse than the time the lady at the mall asked me "When are you due?" Way to go...I'm fat not pregnant you idiot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
with that crazy black curly hair.. you should have told her you were Howard Stern and told her to suck it.. :)
i want to know what the comment was that got erased??
Post a Comment