Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Nothing much..

So I don't really have much interesting to post, but Missy Meegs said I needed to update so here I am. In addition to my previous post about the dog actually wetting the bed, the bed got peed ON, rather than IN, 2 more times within 24 hours of eachother, causing us to have no blankets or clean sheets to use cuz they were all pee-ridden and in the wash...so thats fun. Eddie came home from Bahrain with a new blanket he got there and the dog peed on it within an hour of having it on the bed...special. I am taking her to the vet tomorrow cuz I think she might have some bladder thing going on, at least I hope so. Cuz otherwise shes a huge fag and I mightg have to beat the pee out of her for having no other reason to piss on the bed than the fact that it might be fun. (this is why I am NOT ready for children so people...stop asking!) On another note, according to my friend Brian I am like a year behind the times because I only recently discovered Napoleon Dynamite. Well, when it came out I had no desire to see it cuz it didn't seem like my kind of movie, and then people told me that it wasn't my kind of movie so I just figured I would skip it. Well then I got tired of not knowing what all the Napoleon dynamite jokes were about and all that so while Eddie was gone I watched it (I knew it DEF. was not his type of movie) and I found it so hilarious! So now, a year after everyone else saw it and loved it, here I am loving it and being obsessed with it. My aol icon is tina the llama and my ringtone on my new phone says "tina eat the ham!" I cant help it, thats my favorite part of the movie. Who cares if I'm a year behind, now I'm cool in my own little world!

Hmmm lets see, what else that isnt interesting can I talk about? Ok if you have seen the episode of South Park where the boys get a goat from Iraq and go there to return it you might understand this. Eddie brought me back a stuffed camel from Bahrain, its pretty cute. Upon inspection I noticed a zipper along its stomach. Eddie didnt even know it was there. I opened it up and realized it was sposed to have batteries in it so it could make some sort of noise. We took the batteries out of the remote control (cuz who has spare batteries lying around these days?) and I was expecting the camel to make some sort of camel noise....well its eyes lit up red and it started singing this towel head osama song...I call it my Durka Durka camel, everytime it turns on it makes me think of Cartman chasing osama and osama doing his gay little dances and saying Durka Durka, its pretty hilarious. I would make it my voicemail on my cell phone if i wasnt afraid to offend someone who called. I hate being so PC....

No comments: