So heres the trouble with my new eyebrows...you actually have to comb these things, because its so much more obvious when even one tiny hair is out of place, thats a little annoying I must say. I will continue to post my updated thoughts on this new look.
We started to crate lola at night on friday night, in hopes of keeping the living room crap and pee free. I really thought she was going to whine all night long and that I was going to have to be mad, however, after the first couple times she whined, and was thus sprayed in the face with bitter apple (per the Vets recommendation) she got the point, and the rest of the weekend slept in silence in the cage. Didymus crapped last night, so we are going to think about crating him as well. The vet said if you do it for a little while they will get the hint, and if they start to have accidents again, you just crate them again. So we shall see how that goes.
Do you watch "Six Feet Under" on HBO? Since we moved here we have watched it every Sunday night while eating dinner with my parents and I was quickly hooked on its real characters and quirky, yet strikingly realistic plotlines. The series finale was last night and I am still reeling from how poignent it was, how moving, how true and how fitting. I think we need to buy the series on DVD. I plan on re-watching the finale tonight. It isn't often that a series ties up all its loose ends, and doesn't leave you wondering what the characters future beholds, doesn't leave you wanting more, but this is exactly what Six Feet Under did. The last 6 minutes of the show were spent fast forwarding through the main characters lives, ultimately to show their deaths. A seemingly perfect ending for the show that appeard to revolve around death, but was ultimately so much more.
Monday, August 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment