Last night was the Gretchen Wilson/Kenny Chesney concert, it rocked my little pseudo-country world. We had lawn seats at the ampitheater, which, from now on are the only kind of seats I will buy there, cuz its just more free and more fun out there. The concert was a rockin good time, it is my belief that country concerts are the best concerts to attend, they just seem more fun, and its the only time I can really get away with wearing a cowboy hat!
You know its a good concert when you're ass tired and your throat is killing you the next morning.
The concert was over by 11 per the Virginia Beach noise ordinance crap. We were at the car by 11:15...and then we sat....and sat...and sat. We didn't even MOVE in the parking lot until around 12, it was utterly ridiculous. I have been informed that this is the one HUGE downfall to concerts at the ampitheater. Eddie and I finally made it home at about 12:45, we walked the dogs, I showered and we hit the sheets...and now I'm awake, and at work at 8:45....this is going to be a long day.
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are such a friggin hick! :) it cracks me up. i hope you drag Eddie to a 112 concert some day :)
Post a Comment