It's that time again, when the days of summer begin to fade and the ads on tv change from waterparks and vacations to school supplies and new clothes. One of my favorite things about the whole "back to school" hubbub is school supplies, I really just love school supplies and office supplies. I don't know what it is about them. In any event, in beginning to gather my school supplies I went in search of my favorite type of folders...PeeChee folders. I have searched high and low, and even resorted to searching online...to no avail. When I ask salespeople about them I get this strange look, so I have come to the conclusion that not only do they give E's instead of F's on this wicked east coast, but they also have never heard of, let alone used my wonderous PeeChees. It's unconstitutional! Theres something special about the folders that are always under $1.00 and only come in the primary colors. The drawings from the 70's of the athletes that grace the cover are unique. PeeChee folders arent like your normal everyday boring folders, rather than having the little pocket on the bottom, for your papers, they have the pockets on the sides, going lengthwise. I have always preferred this, it prevents your papers from getting smushed a little better. Not only that, but on the inside there are conversion tables that give you ounces to pounds and cups to liters! All this in one folder that costs less than $1.00
Oh the humanity!
If you know where I can get some PeeChees....you know where to find me!
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
girl.. i'm on it.. let me look.. if anyone can find it.,. i can in an diego!
Post a Comment